Marcus heard about this place from a friend at work, and we made the trek across the valley to try it out. We had us some darn good fried chicken, and the golden-brown, cinnamon waffles were pretty good too. They also have lots of other southern comfort foods like grits and biscuits as well.
This weekend, we also walked around a mall, went to a "preparedness dinner" at church, fell asleep watching the Olympics (of course, I fall asleep watching anything these days), and of course, participated in the myriad of Sunday meetings for which we are responsible. So, you see why I can say Lo-lo's Chicken and Waffles was the highlight of our weekend.
1 comment:
this reminds me of a restaurant in salt lake. for 10$, cash only, you could order whatever you wanted. Waffles and spaghetti, or fried chicken and pancakes. it was totally awesome and random. But it was also really ghetto and had velvet booths. So I am thinking this place is much better! I will have to go try it.
Post a Comment