I cannot believe my Kyle is 3 years old! Where has the time gone?

At three, Kyle
- is so polite. He always says "please" and "thank you", or "no thanks".
- has a great imagination. He loves to pretend he is Buzz Lightyear, a monster truck, or even a turtle.

- wants to do everything Emma does and play with all her toys- even her dress up clothes. Though I think he looks a little "gangsta" here.

- is a ham. He loves to get a reaction and will repeat something ten times if you laugh at him. Here he is showing his "silly face", though it's even sillier in person.


- can be extremely infuriating when he purposely does things he knows he's not supposed to, just to get a reaction.
- loves to see his baby brother Drew.
- is a really sweet and loving boy. I can't imagine our family without him! Happy Birthday, Bud!
1 comment:
Wow 3 already since we are no longer around it seems like time flies for and everyone's kids are getting big super fast. Hope he had a great day.
Post a Comment