
Another month has come and gone.

At 5 Months, Drew
- can roll from tummy to back, but not the other way
- likes standing in my lap
- loves exploring new toys
- loves new faces and sounds- he always wants to be facing the world to see what's going on
- still wakes up a lot at night, though it's better than it was
- screams and cries through our dinner pretty much every night
- laughs and squeals so loud it's embarrassing sometimes
- hates the vacuum cleaner
- really likes to be held, which can be a pain- but our other two were so squirmy and never wanted me to hold them, so it's kind of nice to have a baby enjoy being with me.

I couldn't get him to look at the camera while I was holding him, but I love this picture because it shows off his huge droopy cheeks. You could even see those on my ultrasound just before he was born. Cute, cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment