February 23, 2010

Drew Being Drew


He's getting so big. He's in the saucer already. Soon he'll be eating baby food. Then crawling. Walking. Antagonizing his siblings. Slow....down....baby. Except for the sleeping through the night part. That can come any time you feel like it.

People always say he looks like Emma. What do you think?

Drew's not so sure about that.
How about now?

5 comments:

Brooke said...

He is seriously so cute...and he seems to me to be the boy version of Emma...
It's funny that people always say to slow down and enjoy your babies....how are you supposed to enjoy anything when you don't sleep? I don't get it. Glad to see you're doing well...
Brooke

Diana said...

Yep definatly looks like Emma and super cute but don't worry he still looks like a boy, very cute. Sure miss ya guys and I'm super jealous of your nice weather right now.

Cheryl said...

He totally does, all your children are ADORABLE!!! I hope he starts to sleep through the night for you too, especially since Emma thinks that babies don't sleep ;o)

Laura McBride said...

Yup! Definitely looks like Emma! I love the little outfit he's wearing in the saucer :)

Unknown said...

I have to cast my vote with the he-looks-just-like-Emma crowd. It's crazy how fast they grow up!