I was thrilled to have a weekend with which to accomplish all the above tasks- plus we got to spend time together, just the four of us, before baby makes five. I got to just sit and talk to Emma, and sit and play with Kyle, enjoying the things that are special about each one of them.
The kids are excited about having a new baby come home. Yesterday I found Kyle laying in the bassinet and Emma on the changing table. Let's hope that's the extent of their regression into babyhood.
I'm excited. I'm apprehensive. I'm missing my sleep already. I can't wait to see our new little boy and give him a name. I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER, and yet I can't believe the time is almost here.
I guess I should pack my hospital bag.
3 comments:
Yeah tomorrow that is wonderful, good luck with everything I hope it goes well I will be thinking of you. Who is watching your kids? Enjoy your little one and enjoy the longer hospital stay it is going to be your only one on one time with this new little guy.
You made it! I can't wait to get pictures of the new cutie! Best of luck!
It's so soon!! Good luck. We'll be thinking of you. Can't wait to hear his name!
Post a Comment