
I made it home from the hospital Thursday afternoon (though I had to do a little smooth talking to get them to release me). Since then we've just been trying to get used to each other. I wasn't able to see the kids while I was in the hospital due to flu restrictions, so it was an adjustment for us all to be away from each other, and now back together with an extra family member.
So far, this is what I've learned about Drew:
- He hates having a messy diaper.
- He hates having it changed even more!
- He hates getting swaddled.
- He loves BEING swaddled.
- He has brown eyes- and has just started actually opening them for more than a second.
- He, like all babies, sleeps more during the day than at night, though I am working on changing that around.
- He has a strong neck- he could turn his head from side to side while laying on his back from the beginning.
- He smells wonderful.
Here are a few more pics:
Proud Papa

Coming Home (did NOT like getting buckled in)

All better now

First bath

5 comments:
super!!!!!!
so cute, and you even found time to post about him, you amaze me!!!
He looks like he belongs to you guys! Great to hear all is well.
He is so adorable Valerie I hope you can enjoy every minute of it.
O he's so cute! Congrats! Thanks so much for the adorable gift! You are so sweet to even think of us!
Post a Comment