My mom came this week to help around the house, and most importantly, entertain my children. This gave me the opportunity to focus on the baby, and also to get some rest during the day. She took them to the mall, the park, the Phoenix Children's Museum, some stores, and entertained them at home while I got out of the house to run a few errands.
We also got to go out to dinner at the Brazilian Bull- a local Brazilian steakhouse. Mmmm.
Now she's back in Denver, and soon it will be just me and the three kids. I'm feeling a little nervous about it. But I know so many of you have handled three and more, so I know I can do it too. I would wax rhapsodic on appreciating the phases of babyhood that pass so quickly, but I'm too sleepy. Instead, I hope you enjoy the pictures from our week with Grandma Kathy.
2 comments:
Hang in there! Those days are a blur to me, but I know I did it and I know it was hard. We are keeping you in our prayers.
just wanted to let you know that your slideshow isn't working, at least not for me! i'll keep checking :)
Post a Comment