Drew Emerson Earnest (7lbs 8oz, 20 inches)
oh so cute. he looks like emma. congrats!
He looks so great! I love the name. Congratulations to Valerie.
Beautiful! Congratulations family!
He is sooo cute I wish I could hold the little guy, love the name too!!!
So cute! I'm so happy for you all!
Super!!! he is just perfect!
Congrats! He is super cute!
Congrats! He is adorable! So glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. I love the name Drew.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh so cute. he looks like emma. congrats!
He looks so great! I love the name. Congratulations to Valerie.
Beautiful! Congratulations family!
He is sooo cute I wish I could hold the little guy, love the name too!!!
So cute! I'm so happy for you all!
Super!!! he is just perfect!
Congrats! He is super cute!
Congrats! He is adorable! So glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. I love the name Drew.
Post a Comment