May 5, 2011

Go Dbacks!

On Saturday we went to the Dbacks game.  Marcus' company has season tickets right over the Dbacks bullpen, so we took the kids with us.  We got there early to play- they have a great kids area called the Sandlot, and a Wiffle Ball field for the kids too.




Once the game began, the fun ended.  Drew absolutely hated being confined to a 4-seat section.  He doesn't just squirm or whine when he's unhappy.  He wails, screams and hits.  I'm really struggling with him lately.  He is super grumpy at home, cries when we go to stores, and screams the second we enter the nursery at church and doesn't stop.  Sigh.....  Anyway, I ended up spending most of the game either walking around the stadium with him, or playing at the play place with him.  Since we didn't actually pay for the tickets, I wasn't too mad- just frustrated.


And, true to form, the Dbacks lost the game.  They always lose when I go to a game.

I guess we'll wait to take the kids again until Drew is older.

No comments: