May 20, 2011

Catching Up

The past few weekends have been pretty busy.  I guess that's normal as your children grow older.

We've had Tball games, birthday parties, campouts, and more.

Here's some pictures from the past few weeks:

Marcus took Kyle to the ward Father and Sons campout.  I'm not sure which Kyle was more excited about- sleeping in a tent,



or riding on jet-skis.



Emma's had a birthday party to go to every Saturday for a month, I swear.  The last one we had was for triplets at her school.  They had a carnival theme, and had a slip n slide for the kids at the end.  They had a blast!  But of course, their favorite part was eating the cake.



Kyle has been playing Tball for a while now.  For this spring session, Marcus was the assistant coach and I was the team mom, so we were actively involved in everything.  Here's some pictures of Kyle and his team.





His last game is tomorrow, so we had our end of the year party last night.  Kyle will miss his friends this summer.


So, we have another busy weekend ahead, with a tball game, a Primary activity, a date (!), and my birthday to celebrate.  That is, if Judgment Day and the Rapture doesn't occur tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the T-Ball pics! SO cute! And have a very Happy Birthday!!

earnestendeavors said...

We saw the end of the world notice on a billboard in Portland. I told Chris that he really should announce to the congregation that it's happening and we have an exact date. Happy Birthday - have a fun weekend!