May 6, 2010

7 Months


Drew is seven months old today. Things have changed a lot this month:

Drew sleeps through the night consistently. He gets up early (6 AM or earlier), but it's SO MUCH BETTER than it was before. We FINALLY moved him into his crib for good, and he sleeps great in there.

Drew eats solids. He eats everything I give him, and would probably keep eating if I didn't stop him. He's a good-sized boy.

Drew sits up unassisted, plays with "real" toys, rolls all over the room, and pulls himself around a little bit- mostly in a circle.


Drew still has his grumpy days, and occasionally his naps are still unpredictable, but overall he is happy, fun to observe, and content to explore the world around him. I love that he wants me to hold him and that he always searches the room to find me, even when someone else is holding him. For all the frustration I've had these early months, he is a sweetie and I love him so much!

And I know I am extremely biased, but this kid is just adorable.


Check out these eyelashes!

Happy 7 Months Drew!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The eyelashes are good, but I'm rather partial to the nose :) He's such a cutie. I'm glad you have reached the all-night sleeping stage. I love the first year and all of the milestones you get to enjoy with them. Happy 7 months indeed :)