April 20, 2010

The Typo Blocker

One of the great mysteries in our house is The Typo Blocker.

I got this great book of children's stories from the thrift store last summer. One of the stories inside is Harold and the Purple Crayon. After reading it several times, Emma began referring to it as The Typo Blocker. As in "What story would you like to read?" A: "The Typo Blocker".

I tried asking her why she calls it that. Ihave never been able to get an answer I understood.

Until this weekend.

Can you figure out why she calls it that?

What if I show you the picture?

Still stumped?

Here's Emma's answer: "I call it the Typo Blocker because that's what he looks like. He walks on the ropes."

Ohhhhhhhh! The Tightrope Walker!

I don't know why I didn't figure that one out before. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! We love that book at our house too.

earnestendeavors said...

So funny!