I don't know about anyone else, but for me it seems like the entire holiday season just flew by! Christmas is already over and we're preparing for the new year. Here are some of the highlights leading up to and after Christmas:
We made a gingerbread house (severely trying Marcus' patience with the frosting bag)
Emma sang and I played piano for our ward's Christmas sacrament meeting program.

Drew sat around looking cute.

We celebrated Christmas Eve with a nice dinner and a sibling gift exchange.
We took our first hallway photo on Christmas morning.
Santa came while everyone was sleeping.
Can you guess what he brought?
Some other favorite gifts.


Grandpa Bob and Corrie are here to visit, so we exchanged gifts with them.


Marcus turned 31. The kids had to help open the presents and blow out the candles. We also went out for a nice dinner at Logan's Roadhouse grill, and even got to meet up with Grandma Lark and Aunt Chelsea.



Now it's on to New Year's Eve (which I highly doubt I will be able to stay awake for) and the start of a new year. We hope your Christmas was merry and bright too!
4 comments:
What a great christmas... Happy birthday Marcus! your kids are just soooo super cute!
Miss you guys,
Mindy and tony
love all the pics. Your kids are getting so big, looks like a fun time. Sure miss you guys.
You guys are SO smart putting the train table together before wrapping it! I once spent an entire Christmas day hating that thing. Glad to hear you had a great day!
Brooke
How is it that Marcus looks exactly the same after three kids? Crazy. I love all the pictures though. I can't believe how much your kids have changed!
Post a Comment