December 6, 2009

Can You Guess What We Did Today?



That's right! It was Christmas Card Photo Day. We, I think wisely, opted for individual pictures of the kids this year instead of trying to get a decent shot of all three. Watch your mailboxes for the finished product....

Drew is also two months old today!


Already I almost can't remember when Drew wasn't a part of our family. Things are still hard for me-- I still don't feel like I have a handle on things, but there are more good days than bad. We're getting decent stretches of sleep at night, Drew is starting to have longer stretches of happy time when he's awake, and you have to admit, he is pretty darn cute.


(I know the block says one, and he is 2 months- it is just a favorite toy that made it into the photos- so don't be confused.)

How can you see a face like this and not feel happy yourself? When I count my blessings, one of the things on my list is definitely "happy baby smiles".

1 comment:

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

3 months! You have got to be kidding!