He is forever flirting with people when we are out and about. He will smile, play peek-a-boo, act bashful, and laugh with pretty much anybody. Wherever we go, I hear "He's just so CUTE!"
He climbs up on everything, but refuses to climb down, even though he knows how.
He eats decently well- some days he hardly eats anything, other days he'll eat everything.
He runs all over and looks hilarious, as his run is herky-jerky.
He claps and shouts "Yaaaaayyyy!" every time I give him food.
He doesn't talk too much, but can copy words pretty well when he feels like it. His favorite words are probably "teeth", "cheese", "daddy", and "Hey!"
He can't say "bye" yet, so when people leave, he waves and shouts "Die!" It makes me laugh every time.
When he gives me hugs, he puts his head on my shoulder and pats me rhythmically on my back or arm.
He loves to be outside, especially on the trampoline. (Don't worry- I don't let anyone jump when he's on it).
We hope he will go into nursery at church okay, but as he is a little more clingy than my others we aren't quite sure how he'll do. We'll find out Sunday!
We love you, Drew-boo.


1 comment:
He really is so cute. I think he looks just like Marcus. I hope he goes to nursery for you. It's always nice to go to class and RS baby free. Of course I only got to for about a month so how would I know. :)
Post a Comment