October 7, 2010

Celebrate!

After dinner last night, the long awaited birthday celebration began.  Emma was incredibly anxious for Drew to open his present.  I don't know why.  First of all, it's not her birthday.  Second, she already knew what it was.

Drew knew something was going on, but of course, had no idea of the fun in store.  He sat ready in his high chair.


He was excited to rip the bright shiny paper thing placed before him,


with a little help from big bro and sis.



An activity board that turns into a push-behind walker!  What fun!


Now it's time for cake!  I made my first ever fondant cake by following the Make-a-Cake series tutorials at Make It and Love It.  I love how it turned out.


Drew thought it was pretty delicious, and handful by handful, ate his whole slice.


The he ended his night with some sound effects- spitting cake all over his face.



 It was a wonderful evening.  Happy birthday, Drew!

No comments: