July 6, 2010

9 Months


Drew is 9 months old today.  I love this little boy!  When he is happy and smiling, he is just so adorable and fun to watch.  

At 9 months, Drew really hasn't changed that much since last month.  He eats more foods, scoots a little more, and sleeps a little better (though he wakes up a little earlier!).  He loves going out and about and gets grumpy when we stay home.  He is cutting four teeth at once.  He loves to stand and tries to pull up on things- though then he does a funky dance when he is standing.  Music and other people fascinate him.  I kind of wish he were more mobile, just because all the other babies his age are, but I also enjoy not having to chase him around everywhere.  There will be plenty of that to come.

At home, we see this face a lot when he gets grumpy.  


Everyone out of the house tells me he is so happy and never fusses.  Ha! If only they knew- but they only see his smiles!


Kyle and Emma love playing with him and helping me feed him.





They really are great helpers and Drew just can't get enough of them.  I love them all, and we are grateful to have such a wonderful family.



No comments: