At 8 Months, Drew
- sleeps a little later in the mornings- usually 6:30 or 6:45 instead of 5:30am. Thank goodness!
- loves all food. I have yet to give him something he won't eat. He learned how to pick food up seemingly overnight, so now he is enjoying finger foods like Cheerios, puffs, crackers, and yogurt melts.
- Can drink from a sippy cup, but not hold it himself.
- Rolls all over the place, especially in his crib, where I find him in all sorts of places and positions when I check on him.
- Doesn't crawl, but pushes himself backwards and in a circle, and will fall forward onto his tummy from a sitting position.
- Loves bath time now that he can sit up and play with toys.
- Thinks Emma is hilarious.
- Is finally cutting his first tooth- which has made for a lot of screaming and night wakings. Usually he settles himself back to sleep, but we do have the odd night where he needs a lot of help settling back down. I have a feeling teething is going to be a long, sleepless process for me and my grumpy boy.
- Always bites his lower lip, which drives me nuts, but I guess is kind of cute.
Emma wanted to get in on the picture taking, so here is one of her. She just came home from swim class, so don't mind the messy hair.
Now we're on to summer, triple-digit heat, and all the fun that comes along with that. I swear I am less tolerant of the heat this summer, and it is only June! Do you lose tolerance for heat as you have more children? Or maybe it is just because it takes more time and effort to get three kids in and out of the car/store/restaurant ....
Thank goodness for air-conditioning and Sonic slushes.






No comments:
Post a Comment