In this one, I just laugh because most of the time the kids have no idea what they are supposed to do. Maybe it was being up on a huge stage in front of people, or maybe they just don't know this dance well. A few times Emma actually does the dance right, but no one else does, so she looks totally wrong! Oh well....
And Laura, I did change Emma's costume after seeing how different her costume was from everyone else.
You will have to click on the videos twice to see the full screen- which is necessary because Emma is on the end.
This next one was their "main" dance. They worked hard on this for months. Still, getting up on that big stage without their teacher definitely threw them for a loop. They're all so cute, though. Emma starts the song in the back row, all the way on the right end.
This next one was their "main" dance. They worked hard on this for months. Still, getting up on that big stage without their teacher definitely threw them for a loop. They're all so cute, though. Emma starts the song in the back row, all the way on the right end.
I'm sure some day we will all look back on this with chagrin, but for now I am happy that Emma has learned so much since January, and just loves dancing. Maybe that will be her "thing", maybe not. I'm just thankful we can provide her with the experience.
1 comment:
She did great! Too bad you had to change her outfit. It's like they all were wearing the same thing!! Good job Emma :)
Post a Comment