January 15, 2010

What I wish for

Last night at our Relief Society Meeting, we were asked to write down one thing we would do with a million dollars, and then someone would draw it for Pictionary. Since I was at church, my first temptation was to look saintly and write "pay my tithing". I resisted the urge, however, and instead wrote "hire a personal trainer". Gotta love the post-baby body.

What I should have written is my true wish-- I would hire someone to potty-train my kids for me.
We are in the midst of it with Kyle and though I am not going to discuss the gory details, let's just say I detest it with every fiber of my being. And he's actually doing pretty well!


2 comments:

earnestendeavors said...

I agree with you - potty training is the worst thing you could make me do. It's torture. I hope never to have to potty train another child in my life! But the end result is lovely - no diapers!

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more. I look back on Colby's potty training and just cringe. I'm really NOT looking forward to doing it all over again with another kid. If you find someone who does that, let me know!