January 6, 2010

3 Months

I think we may have turned a corner here.

Drew is three months old today. In the past few weeks he has finally become happy during awake time. He is much less gassy. He sleeps, if not well, at least better than before. Usually he will sleep for 45 minutes instead of the 20 we were getting before. And, though he still wakes at night, he isn't hungry and will usually sleep at least 4-6 hours before waking.


I'm starting to feel like I can handle life again.



It helps that he is adorable (not that I'm biased) and that he greets me each time he sees me with a huge smile, cooing, and much kicking and waving of arms. I know he's glad to see me.


And I'm glad to see him.

3 comments:

Alyssa Lark said...

he is adorable. glad he is doing better. glad you are doing better too!

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

He is so cute. I'll bet you are feeling cuter too with more sleep, although you have always been beautiful!

Diana said...

oh he is so cute, Glad to hear things are starting to improve it always seems that it takes at least 3 months to feel like life can go on again. Sure miss you.