I can tell the third trimester is approaching quickly. I can't get comfortable. Breathing is getting harder. I'm up several times a night. The heartburn.... but I know it is all worth it in the end. I can't wait to meet our little boy- whatever his name shall be....
Right now I'm really enjoying Kyle's silly sayings. He's doing better at speaking in full sentences, though he still sounds like he's speaking a foreign language half the time. Here are my current favorite "Kyle-isms":
When he accomplishes something: "Myyyyy....did it!"
When he sees a stranger: "Who dat?" (my own little gangster)
When he hears a noise: "What dat, what dat?"
What he calls his sister: "Memma"
I also love that somehow he learned to be very polite. He says please and thank you all the time and I don't remember teaching him. He's really such a sweetie and I hope he stays that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment