So, just in case you haven't noted the baby ticker on the side, I'd just like to note that I am under 100 days until my due date! Still, I feel bigger than 26 weeks....
I mentioned in my "Avila Beach Recap" that Kyle hated our hotel room. We've been home over a week and still, a few times a day, he says "All done hotel room? No hotel room?" I don't know what was so terrible about it. Maybe just that he was having so much fun, and he knew the hotel room generally meant sleep time.
We didn't do much for the 4th. It's too hot here and I'm too much of a wimp. Our ward had a pancake breakfast at 7:00 am (that didn't really get going until 8:30 am). We ate breakfast and had a little kids "parade" around the parking lot. Marcus was off at youth conference so I chased the kids around by myself. It was a nice morning, but the heat was too much for me. So we nixed any ideas of going out to see fireworks, and instead just went out for dinner.
I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day!
1 comment:
Val, I am so glad that you have less than 100 days. The pregnancy WILL end and you WILL get back to enjoying life more!
Post a Comment