June 17, 2009

A Comedian in the making

Emma's latest thing is adding "Get it?" to practically any sentence, and then laughing hysterically. Too bad nothing she says is really a joke. Some examples--

V: Emma, pick up your shoes please!
E: Shoes! Get it? (laughter) Get it? (laughter)

V: Emma what do you want for lunch, peanut butter on a bagel or grilled cheese?
E: Cheese! Get it? (laughter) Get it? (laughter)

I think it's pretty funny, just because it's NOT funny- you know what I mean?

Other than honing our comedic skills, we're keeping busy by rearranging some rooms in our house and preparing for the upcoming road trip to California. My kids are usually great in the car, but I need to prepare my bag of tricks just in case. Kyle will be especially thrilled because we'll be riding in "Daddy's Black Car", which he is obsessed with.

Hey, every little thing helps make that long ride smoother!

1 comment:

Diana said...

What room are you going to put Kyle or the baby? Will they share or is the office going somewhere else? Glad to see Emma is still a good laugher she is cute!!