May 11, 2009

Our Week

Our week started on Sunday with coughing, sneezing, runny noses and horrible congestion. And that was just Marcus and me.

Our week included two birthday parties for Emma's friends. Much of those entailed me running around after Kyle, who likes to wander.

Our week included Emma screaming through swim lessons, after loving them the previous week. I don't know what prompted the change. It's really hard to watch your child struggle through something, knowing it's in their best interest. But if the screaming continues, we might have to put off lessons for awhile. Sigh....

Our week saw Marcus and Kyle spend the day together for cousin Chase's baptism and a night out with the Earnest cousins to see the Dbacks play. Emma and I spent the day together because I was in charge of our Primary activity. The rest of the day was nowhere near as fun as I'm sure the boys had- all we got to do was throw a temper tantrum and whine. I did most of the whining.

Our week included a wonderful Mother's Day, complete with a new book, a beautiful bracelet, and a nice wall hanging- along with some special handmade cards.



Our week ended with my release from being the ward choir director so I can fully concentrate on my calling as Primary President. It also ended with Emma throwing up twice last night. She's so independent, though- she tried to clean it up herself before she came and got me. Silly girl.

I'm excited for this week's adventures.

PS- Last week, Emma ate one bite of pizza and one bite of quesadillas. She won't try eating every night, but it's progress.

1 comment:

Freddie Dawn said...

So Val, on nights she doesn't try a bite does she get anything else?