November 28, 2010

And he's off!


Drew took his first steps last week.  It's only been about a week, and even since this video, taken on Thanksgiving, he has really gotten a lot better and faster.  At 13 1/2 months, he is by far our earliest walker, (which I know isn't really early).  Kyle was almost 15 months, and Emma was 15 1/2, so I wasn't even trying to push him to walk.  One day, he just let go of the walk and took some steps.  Guess he got tired of waiting for me to teach him....

We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We invited my SIL Chelsea and her new husband Taylor over for the big dinner.  We were grateful to have some family with us for the holiday.  We had the traditional spread- turkey, mashed and sweet potatoes, carrots, rolls, cranberry sauce, pumpkin and apple pies, and of course, Earnest punch.

Unfortunately, the only Thanksgiving picture I took was of the pie.  It was delicious!

Here we are earlier in the day, though, cleaning up the yard.



We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: