Drew is one month old today! In some ways it seems like we've had him forever. Yet, I can't believe it's already been a whole month since he was born!
He is feeling and sleeping better, by the way. That ready-to-feed formula seems to have done the trick. Too bad it's basically liquid gold. Yet it's worth it to get some sleep and to have his pain eased somewhat. He still cries every evening for a good hour or so, but I'm learning to live with it, and hoping it doesn't last forever.
Here are a few photos of him at one month:




4 comments:
so cute...he looks just like Emma! Glad to hear you're doing a little better...
Brooke
I was just going to say how much like Emma he looks in these pictures too. It was great to see you at the park, I'm glad we could all get out and enjoy the nicer weather.
He really does look just like emma.... I am happy that the formula worked out. Lucky you, you get to see mom and dad this weekend. I know they are excited to see you guys.
I was just going to say he looks just like Emma. Wow. That ready to feed stuff is really liquid gold. But it works right?
Post a Comment