that you've been putting off" day. I had a Primary activity in the morning, so Marcus got a head start- but we both got some important things accomplished. We did things such as the following:- Clean out the garage
- Fix the broken door between the laundry room and garage.
- Hose down the patio and outdoor fixtures
- Scrub the washer and dryer
- Clean grubby handprints off the doors and light switches
- Scrub food grime from the corners of the kids chairs
You know, fun things like that.
I must say, I used to laugh at the Phoenix meteorologists when they would say things like "We're in for a cool-down this week- expecting high of only 105!" (emphasis added). But after the hottest month on record (and that's saying something), the 105, 103, and (so far) 99 degree days really do seem cool. It was a lot easier doing housework and yardwork when you aren't drained from the heat and dripping with sweat after three minutes. Don't get me wrong- I'm not turning off the a/c yet! But I really do notice the difference between 113 and 106.
Now I'll have to make fun of the meteorologists for something else. Like when they get all excited for a 20% chance of rain.
1 comment:
I just noticed only 60 days to go, yeah, we are so excited for you, don't forget to call if you need any help, you are a great friend. Have a great day!
Post a Comment