August 6, 2010

10 Months


Drew is ten months old today.  He is a lot more active, so it's hard to get a decent picture of him.  He isn't quite crawling yet, but he is so close.  I expect it will come in the next few weeks.


I want him to crawl because I think he will be so much happier if he can get around on his own when he's bored.  But, once they become mobile, you lose the calmness and also sometimes the cuddliness you've been able to enjoy.  They're off to the races.  So for us, it will be a mixed blessing.

At his 9 1/2 month check-up (I was running a little behind!), he came in at almost 21 pounds and 28.5 inches.  Surprisingly, he was only in the 42nd and 49th percentile, respectively.  So for everyone who says how big he is, well, he's not even above average!

He's pretty much adorable right now.  He flirts with every woman he sees.  There's nothing cuter than those chubby cheeks, that toothy grin, and those beautiful, long eyelashes.



We love our big little boy!

No comments: